in SURY-EN-VAUX

Domain Alain Gueneau

Our estate extends over 16 hectares of vines planted in AOC on fairly steep hillsides around Sury-en-Vaux, Chavignol and Sancerre.
Our estate extends over 16 hectares of vines planted in AOC on fairly steep hillsides around Sury-en-Vaux, Chavignol and Sancerre. 80% of our vines come from white soils, these clay-limestone soils which add flavor to the wine, giving it its richness and complexity. The remaining 20% comes from caillottes, also called morello cherries, these stony soils bring beautiful fruity notes.

Producer

Products

Quality

AOC : Oui
  • AOC Sancerre

advice

Adress

Maison Sallé
18300 SURY-EN-VAUX
How do I get there?

Was this content helpful?