Built upon a marshy area this mound is made of the ballast taken from the trading ships used to transport the salt and wine from Guérande. It reaches 26 m at its highest point. It was transformed into a public garden in 1816 and has been used as such ever since. Its belvedere offers a magnificent view over ‘le traict’ and the peninsula.
- Continuous unaccompanied
- Pets welcome